Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3 Meals A Day - At a TABLE!!!

A post I was working on yesterday morning before we started "The Amazing Race" to and in Bogota!



I added a few more pictures this morning since the internet is so slow at night here!


We are anticipating more busy days ahead.  We are at Hotel Paris, a hostel, and there are 3 other American families here, all from Minnesota or Wisconsin - YAY!  Included in our stay are 3 meals a day, plus beverages (coffee for Jason and I!!!).  I can't tell you how happy we are not to have to eat our meals on the floor any more.

I feel like I may be starting to come down with a little cold...my ear hurts and I'm a little stuffy.  We brought along Zycam, so I will try to stay ahead of it and hopefully it won't get too bad.

We will try to keep posting, but now that the whole family is in one room, it is harder to be quiet when the kids are asleep. 

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, so fun to see all the pictures of you all! so cute!
    Hope you are feeling better soon. XO, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys, you have a support group down here in Las Vegas at Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health, tracking your journey back home to Minnesota. I called "Grandma Jane" (Swartz) last night to let her know you are almost on your homeward neck of your journey. And now a family of 5! She was ALL excited and reminisced how Jason would come in and sit with her while she was in the hospital and talk. I think she adopted him on the spot as "one of her boys." We are so praying that all is working out perfectly in Bogota! With lots of love and prayers, Ken (Swartz) in Las Vegas and on behalf of "Grandma Jane (Swartz) back in Biwabik, Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ken for following along and keeping your mom in the loop. She is shuch a wonderful person and you have a great family. All of your comments are so kind. It nice to know we have people wishing us well all over the country. Say a special hello to your mom from me. Jason

    ReplyDelete